How do I . . .
- Determine the requirements for a firm license?
- Apply for a firm license?
- Renew my firm license?
- Reinstate my firm license?
- Voluntarily surrender my firm license?
- Make a change to my firm name or legal status?
- Update my contact information with the VBOA?
- Find a Peer Reviewer
Any firm providing attest services or compilation services or financial statement preparation services to persons or entities located in Virginia must hold a Virginia firm CPA license.
The Virginia Board of Accountancy provides firms the information needed to become licensed in Virginia and how to annually renew the firm license. Information is available for firms located in Virginia and outside Virginia as well as how to communicate firm changes and how to remain Peer Review compliant.
Additionally, the VBOA provides a listing of all new Virginia firm licenses since 2011.
Learn more about firm licensing: