How do I . . .
- Determine the requirements for a firm license?
- Renew my firm license?
- Reinstate my firm license?
- Voluntarily surrender my firm license?
- Make a change to my firm name or legal status?
- Update my contact information with the VBOA?
To apply for a Virginia firm CPA license:
- Verify meeting the requirements to obtain a firm license.
- Login to apply for licensure. If unable to apply using online, contact the VBOA.
- Pay $100 application fee.
A firm may not use the CPA title or provide attest services, compilation services, or financial statement preparation services to persons or entities located in Virginia until the approval of the license (shown as Active) is posted in the VBOA’s Licensee Search and, therefore, made available for public confirmation.