How do I . . .
- Determine the requirements for a Virginia license?
- Apply for a Virginia license?
- Renew my license?
- Reinstate my license?
- Retire/Voluntarily Surrender my license?
- Update my contact information with the VBOA?
- Request a duplicate wall certificate?
- Request a Letter of Good Standing (license verification)?
Have you passed the CPA exam and are ready to become a licensed CPA in Virginia? In order to become a licensed CPA, an applicant must first meet the 3 E’s of education, exam and experience.
The Virginia Board of Accountancy provides applicants the information needed to first become licensed and how to annually renew his or her license. Information is available for individuals licensed in another state or country or those interested in applying for the Active – CPE Exempt status.
Additionally, the VBOA provides a listing of all new Virginia licensees since 2011.
Learn more about individual licensing:
- Initial CPA license
- Licensed in another state/country
- Active – CPE exempt
- Continuing Professional Education (CPE)
- Renew individual CPA license
- Reinstate individual CPA license