How do I . . .
- Become a recognized education evaluation firm?
- Seek accreditation approval for my institution?
- Apply or re-apply for the exam?
- Know if I’m qualified to take the exam?
- Determine if my
- Update my contact information with the VBOA?
Education evaluation firms
For the Virginia Board of Accountancy (VBOA) to consider a degree or coursework earned at a non-accredited institution and institutions located outside of the United States, the degree or coursework must be evaluated by one of the following education evaluation firms approved by the Board to determine equivalency with Virginia education requirements.
The evaluation must be completed prior to applying to take the CPA Exam or for CPA licensure in Virginia. The education evaluation firm must:
- Provide a “course-by-course” evaluation of all non-accredited coursework, and
- Send the education evaluation to:
Virginia Board of Accountancy
9960 Mayland Drive, Suite 402
Henrico, Virginia 23233
Education Evaluation Firms
International Education Research Foundation, Inc.
International Consultants of Delaware, Inc.
* Candidate must request a Subject Analysis from E.C.E.